The famous Circus Arlette Gruss celebrates its 30th anniversary with an enormous new show!
Gilbert Gruss, son of Arlette Gruss, created a new show that will change the history of circus :
- A gigantic show during more than 2 hours.
- More than 70 artists and animals, in a breathtaking performance with lights, sets, costumes and music which reveal the enormous creativity.
- More than 130 costumes designed by Roberto Rosello.
- Unpublished songs with the elites of international artists.
- An orchestra of 11 unique musicians in Europe.
- Exclusive music compositions by Antony Saugé, which magnify the entire show.
- New sound installations and ultramodern light shows.
This spectacle for the 30th anniversary of Circus Arlette Gruss represents a masterstroke like never seen before in a circus tent. Perfect for a marvelous and unforgettable moment with your family.