7 November 2019
Find all our tourism partners on our page #destinationcotedazur !!
This is only an exhaustive list of the must-haves of the Côte d’Azur and to help you organize your stay, visit the official sites of destinations and tourist spots … Do not miss the essential !
The Provence – Alpes – Côte d-Azur is full of cultural and natural treasures, so many discoveries that you will make by staying in one of our cottages at Yelloh Village La Bastiane, a 5 * campsite ideally located in the heart of the Var, close to Frejus, between Cannes and St Tropez.
From beaches to coves, from seaside resorts to picturesque villages, from the deep blue of the sea to the red rocks… you will be amazed by the diversity of landscape, the authenticity of the preserved heritage, the Provençal Art de Vivre and the mild climate: an invitation to rest & relax !
Find out all the best places of the Destination Côte dAzur with the TOP10 not to be missed; a wide & nice program awaits you here:
Fréjus, Gallo-Roman city and seaside resort
- The Esterel massif for amazing hikes!
- Top of the hill villages ofPays de Fayence
- The mythical Gulf of St Tropez,the port and the citadel
- The bay of Cannes, its beaches and festive croisette
- Antibes,its ramparts, its Fort Carré and the very famous park Marineland
- The paradises Iles dOr off Hyères: Porquerolles, Port Cros & Levant
- The many vineyards of the Route des Vins de Provence
- The unforgettable Promenade des Anglais inNice, the old town and its narrowed streets
- Monaco, its Princes Palace and Oceanographic Museum
Your#cotedazurcardin the pocket, you can discover and visit the Côte d’Azur freely. Easy to use, this multicity pass proposed by the Destination Côte d’Azur will save you time and money. Card also on sale at the Conciergerie of the Camping.