DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Each online service limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary (data minimization) and is accompanied by information on:
- the data controller and the purposes of collecting this data (purposes);
- the legal basis for data processing;
- the compulsory or optional nature of the data collection for the management of your request and the recall of the categories of data processed;
- the source of the data (when data other than that provided via the online service is used to process your request);
- the categories of persons concerned;
- the recipients of the data (only the company, unless specified when a transmission to a third party is necessary);
- the data retention period;
- security measures (general description);
- the possible existence of data transfers outside the European Union or automated decision-making;
- your IT rights and freedoms and the way to exercise them with the CNIL.
The personal data collected within the framework of the services offered on our site are treated according to secure protocols and allow our structure to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
For any information or exercise of your Data Protection rights on the processing of personal data, you can contact its data protection officer (DPO): Mme Bellanger Virginie by this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail (with copy of your identity document in case of exercise of your rights) at the following address: 1056 chemin des suvières 83480 Puget sur argens.