Find out below the Sanitary Guidebook implemented at La Bastiane!
This health guide can be sent to you by email on request. In the meantime, it can be downloaded in Pdf format on our Download Page.
Opening Season 2021: La Bastiane welcomes you from June 05th
Following the latest official information, the Yelloh! Village La Bastiane campsite will soon be able to open its doors to welcome its first holidaymakers. From the month of June, the reception of the public as well as the rental of accommodation will be possible while respecting a very specific health protocol.
- Ensure the application of directives and recommendations of public authorities in the fight against Covid-19 (Cf Ordinance No. 2020-315 of March 25, 2020).
- Provide disinfectants in the common areas (Cf Campsite map).
- Set up floor markings and signage to maintain safety distances between customers in waiting and / or sales areas. Receiving visitors on its site is strictly prohibited to avoid group and gathering effects.
- Reinforce the cleaning and disinfection of common areas (including swimming pool, playground, catering and entertainment areas) and adapt them to the requirements and recommendations of the health authorities.
- Reinforce the cleaning and ventilation of accommodation. Favor wet cleaning-disinfection. Use virucidal disinfectant products standardized to NF EN 14476.
- Supervise the recovery of linen and sheets and provide personal protective equipment to staff. Ideally observe a latency time of at least 3 hours before taking charge of sheets and linen.
- If possible, set aside 24 hours to meet a vacancy measure between two reservations during periods when the establishment is not full.
- Adapt the entertainment program (including kids ‘and teens’ club (s)) and the opening of services and facilities (including swimming pools) to health requirements and government decisions.
- Encourage payment by bank card if possible without contact. Systematically disinfect payment terminals.
- Impose respect for barrier gestures on its employees, service providers and customers.
- Ensure clear communication on all the preventive measures against Covid-19 implemented in its establishment.
- Ensure the implementation and compliance with management protocols in case of suspected contagion to Covid-19. If necessary, accommodation is permanently available to isolate anyone with symptoms.
- Quarantine for 14 days any employee with fever and / or other symptoms of Covid-19 or returning from an area declared “Covid-19 risk exposure area”.
- Appoint a COVID-GESTES referent within his establishment.